- Decadal: The highest rain reported was 24.9 mm at Khuzdar during the last decade.
- Weekly: Above normal mean temperatures were recorded in most parts of the country except upper parts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Decadal: Light precipitation was observed in KPK, Gilgit-Baltistan, and Kashmir while light to moderate precipitation was observed in Punjab and Baluchistan
- Weekly: Light to moderate rain reported from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Decadal: The lowest minimum temperature recorded as -7.0ºC at Kalam during the last decade
- Monthly: Thermal regime particularly the night temperatures remained above normal over most of the agricultural plains of the country especially over Baluchistan, central Punjab and central Sindh.
- Weekly: Light to moderate rainfall reported from GB and Kashmir.
- Monthly: During November, 2022, nearly normal to slightly above normal rains reported from most parts of the country particularly over northern-central parts of Punjab, KP, western Baluchistan and Kashmir.
- Weekly: Light to moderate rain reported from upper parts of the Punjab.
Welcome to National Agromet Centre
Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD) is both a scientific and a service department, and functions under the Cabinet Secretariat (Aviation Division). It is responsible for providing meteorological service throughout Pakistan to wide variety of interest and for numerous public activities and projects which require weather information. National Agromet Centre (NAMC) is an important division of PMD which has been setup to relate meteorological services to the most important agriculture sector of the country so as to promote the overall status of farming community. NAMC has thus been extending its services since its establishment.
Present Condition of Agricultural Crops on 27th March, 2023 Wheat Archives Cotton Archives
Joint Agro-advisory by PMD & MNS-University of Agriculture, Multan